Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2019

The Simple Joy A Card Can Bring.

NOTHING PUTS A SMILE ON YOUR FACE LIKE A PIECE OF PAPER FOLDED IN HALF!
I was that odd person that walked around with a handmade card in her purse because you never knew when you would need it.   I can't tell you how many cards I have handed out over the years.  Or how many cards I have made for various Women's groups. Lets just say....lots and lots.
One thing I do know, is that each card brings joy to the person who receives it and reminds them that they are thought of and appreciated. Getting a HANDMADE card makes it EXTRA special.
"Creative Cards 4 You" was born because I wanted to share that gifting experience with you. I wanted to let you in, on feeling the joy of putting a smile on someone face by simply giving them - "A PIECE OF PAPER FOLDED IN HALF".  
I look forward to sharing my tips and tricks and ah..ha moments with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment